- Diversity of services
- Shifting power to customer to judge the experience
- Creating demands based customer needs analysis
- Locking-on the customer instead of locking-in
- Articulating new expandable market space
- Tapping into customer’s mind for better positioning
- Affecting results customers are looking for
- Personalizing the service and delivery settings and environment
- Training skilled employees to deliver higher value
- Stretching demands based on related needs
- Sweeping supplies
- Drawing consistent strategy based on delighting customers
- Product life cycle: Marketer should allocate higher budget to new products to build the brand recognition and less for known products.
- Market share: Marketer should allocate higher resources for low market share products.
- Competition: Marketing budget should reflect the level of competition in the market for a specific product.
- Promotion frequency: Marketers should select wisely the frequency of their campaigns in order to minimize costs