Thursday, December 08, 2005

Life sharing

It is not easy for anyone to appreciate the value of life sharing. One needs someone else in life to support and share hardship with. People try to hide the need for someone else to build the future with. However, every man will have quite a few chances to understand the importance of his wife in his life and vice verca. Ladies will have equal chances to value the presence of a man close by.

I am facing huge problems and surviving. I would like to ackowledge the support of a great angel next to me who is giving all her best for me to enjoy whatever we have left in this life.

For the one I appreciate, I want to say: Thank you
Her Blog is at: Petit Poussin

2 comments:

Bilal Abdul Kader said...

I wonder why I enjoy sharing my life. I think this has two main reason:

>>> The understanding of our mutual responsabilities and duties set out by our great islamic system.
>>> The best relation linking us and the striving for a brighter future.

Anonymous said...

Salemou alaykom , how are you akhi BILAL? First of all I present my self, my name is INTIDHAR I m a Tunisian girl, aged 22, I’ll obtain my final degree in finance this year INCHALLAH, so I’m preparing my thesis, I’m concerned by Islamic banks and their modalities of financing specially ALMOURABAHA, that’s why your subject about al mourabaha attract me, as you know my country has only one Islamic bank which is Bank Ettamouil Tounsi Saoudi (BEST BANK), so I have many problems in research, I haven’t found an empirical model and bibliographical references so I hope that you can help me.
I speak English fluently but I speak French very well, I hope you too speak French to make easy our exchange
I m waiting for your answer impatiently, JAZAKA ALLAH KHAYRAN for your attention
My email is: golden_queen22@yahoo. fr
It's the first time i visit this web site that's why iignore how i can contact blogger