Monday, November 01, 2010

Web marketing stories: Interest based mortgages and Islamic Finance

Suddenly out of nowhere, someone emailed me willing to post an article on my slowly dying blog. I accepted the initiative and thanked her for her nice offer.

I noticed a link in the middle of the article pointing to a mortgage publicity website. I did not remove it and thought that adding the website address without the hyper-link would satisfy both parties. However, it seems the whole article was nothing but a hook for that web-link.

I would not mind that on any blog, however, it is kinda unethical to promote cigarettes on stop-smoking blogs. I do not know about her strategy for her web marketing program. However, I am sure that this campaign can not generate sustainable results.

No comments: